We can classify cookies according to the following parameters:
Depending on which entity manages the website or domain from which Cookies are configured and processed, there are the following types of Cookies:
- Origin Cookies. These are cookies that are sent to the User's computer from a device or domain managed by us and from which the service requested by the User is provided.
- Third-party cookies. These are cookies that are sent to the User's computer from a device or domain not managed by the publisher, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through cookies.
Depending on the amount of time that remains active in your Device, these are the following types of cookies:
- Session cookies. These cookies are designed to receive and store data while accessing the website. These cookies do not remain stored on your device when you log out of the browser or website.
- Persistent cookies. These cookies remain stored on your device and can be accessed and processed after leave the website, as well as when you browse it for a period of default time. The cookie remains on the hard drive until reaches its expiration date.
Depending on the function of the cookie, cookies can be grouped in the following way:
- Technical cookies: Necessary cookies help a website is usable by enabling basic features such as page navigation and access to secure areas of the website. The website cannot function properly without these cookies so are considered necessary and do not require your consent.
- Cookies of preferences: Cookies that allow remember information, so that Users can access the service under certain conditions that distinguish your experience from the from other Users, such as the language, the number of search results to display, the appearance or content of the service according to the browser through from which they access or the region from which it is accessed. This type of Cookies allow us to offer a personalized service.
- Analytical cookies: are those that allow quantify the number of visitors and statistically analyze the use made by Users of the web portal. Information collected through this type of cookies is used in the measurement of the activity of the Website and for the elaboration of navigation profiles anonymized Users, in order to introduce improvements in function of the analysis of the usage data made by the Users of the service and/or portal.
- Marketing cookies: Marketing cookies are used to track visitors on websites. The intention is to show advertisements that are relevant and attractive to the individual User and, therefore more valuable to third-party publishers and advertisers.
In the case of wanting to modify the cookie configuration of the browser, as a User you can do it by configuring the options of it. You can find information on how to modify the cookie policies of the different browsers in the following links:
Web browsers are the tools in charge of storing the cookies and from this place as a User you can exercise your right to elimination or deactivation of the same. Neither this website nor its legal representatives we can guarantee the correct or incorrect manipulation of cookies by the aforementioned browsers. We inform you that if you do not want the websites to put any cookies in the equipment you can adapt the configuration of the navigator so that it is notify us before any cookies are placed on your device.
In the event of wanting to know in more detail what the cookies, in this link you can access the cookie guide edited by the Spanish Data Protection Agency:https://www.aepd.es/sites/default/files/2020-07/guia-cookies.pdf