LEGAL NOTICE Access and navigation on this site web, as well as the use of its services, imply the acceptance expressly and fully of this Legal Notice.
IDENTIFICATION DATA: In compliance with the duty of information collected in article 10 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, Services of the Information Society and Commerce Electronic, then we inform you of the following data:
2. VISITORS:The use of this portal is absolutely voluntary and assumes full acceptance by whoever accesses to the same, hereinafter "Visitor", of all the conditions of use in force at any time that they are at this address. The Visitor will have the responsibility to carefully read these terms.
3. USO DEL PORTAL: Xpolore S.L provides access to a multitude of information, services, programs or data (hereinafter, "the contents") on the Internet owned by you. The Visitor assumes the responsibility for the use of the portal and undertakes to make use adequate content and services with an expository character but not limitation, not to use them to (i) engage in illicit activities, illegal or contrary to good faith and public order; (ii) spread content or propaganda of a racist, xenophobic, pornographic-illegal, advocacy of terrorism or attack against human rights; (iii) try to access and, where appropriate, use the email accounts of other Users and modify it manipulate your messages; (iv) take any action intended to harm, block, damage, disable, overload, temporarily or definitively, the functionalities, tools, contents and/or the infrastructure of the website, in a way that prevents its normal utilization.
The Visitor will be liable for all damages and losses of any nature that Xpolore S.L or any third party may suffer as consequence of the breach of any of the obligations specified above.
5. INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY: The content of the website, including, among others, the texts, documents, photographs, drawings, graphic representations, as well as logos, trademarks, trade names or other distinctive signs, whatever whatever their format, they are the property of Xpolore S.L, or they have the sufficient rights, and are protected by laws and treaties international intellectual property. In this sense, It is expressly prohibited to copy, reproduce, sell, transmit, distribute, republish, modify, or display for your commercial use without your prior consent. The User agrees to respect the rights of Intellectual and Industrial Property owned by Xpolore S.L.
Xpolore S.L authorizes the Visitor to make private reproductions (simple download and storage activity on your systems computers), as long as the elements are intended solely to personal use. In no case will this mean an authorization or license on the property rights of Xpolore S.L or its legitimate owners. The Visitor is not authorized to proceed to the distribution, modification, transfer or public communication of the contents of this website in any form and whatever its purpose.
6. EXCLUSION OF GUARANTEES AND RESPONSIBILITY:Xpolore S.L does not guarantee continuous access, nor the correct viewing, downloading, or usability of items and information content on the portal pages that may be impeded, hindered or interrupted by factors or circumstances beyond their control or beyond their control, nor of those that are produced by the existence of computer viruses on the Internet.
Xpolore S.L does not assume any responsibility for damages, losses, losses, claims or expenses, produced by (i) interference, interruptions, failures, omissions, delays, blockages or disconnections, caused by errors in telecommunications lines and networks or by any other cause beyond the control of Xpolore S.L; (ii) meddling illegitimate through the use of malware of any kind and to through any means of communication, such as computer viruses or any others; (iii) improper or inappropriate use of the website of Xpolore S.L; (iv) security or navigation errors caused by a malfunction of the browser or the use of versions not updated.
8. MODIFICATIONS: Xpolore S.L reserves the right to carry out without prior notice the modifications that it deems appropriate in your portal.
9. LINKS: In no case Xpolore S.L will assume any responsibility for the contents of any link belonging to to a third-party website, nor will it guarantee the technical availability, quality, reliability, accuracy, comprehensiveness, veracity, validity and constitutionality of any material or information contained in said website. Mentioned links have an exclusively informative purpose and, In no case do they imply the support, approval, commercialization or any relationship between Xpolore S.L the person responsible for the link in question. To make links on this web page, it will be necessary to express written authorization of Xpolore S.L
10. RIGHT OF EXCLUSION: Xpolore S.L reserves the right to deny or withdraw access to the portal and/or services offered without prior notice, at its own request or that of a third party, to those Users who fail to comply with this Legal Notice.
11. GENERALITIES: Xpolore S.L will pursue the breach of this Legal Notice as well as any use improper use of its portal exercising all civil and criminal actions that may correspond to you by law.
12. MODIFICATION OF THE PRESENT CONDITIONS AND DURATION:Xpolore S.L may modify the conditions here at any time determined, being duly published as they appear here. The The validity of the aforementioned conditions will depend on their exposure and They will be in force until they are modified by others duly published.
13. SEPARABILITY: If any of the provisions contained in this agreement, or any of its parts, are determined invalid and/or unenforceable, it will not affect the rest of the provision in question or any other provision contained in the this document.
14. APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION: The relationship between Xpolore S.L and the Visitor will be governed by Spanish regulations in force and any controversy will be submitted to the Courts and Tribunals of the city of Barcelona.